We advise you to take your measurements after your daily activities. A long day can slightly increase the size of your feet. Do this process without socks.
What will you need?
• a sheet or piece of paper (measure both feet, reverse using one face per foot)
• a pencil or pencil
• a measuring tape
1. Place the sheet or piece of paper on the floor. Trace the outline of your feet. Perform this procedure on a surface that is easy to write.
2. Once you have traced the outline of both feet, measure the longest length from the tip of the toes to the heel, as represented in the drawing by the letter A.
3. Using the measuring tape, take the outline measurements at the points B, C and D shown in the image:
B ball of the foot circumference
C instep circumference
D ankle circumference
4. Once you have written all the data on the sheet or piece of paper, you will take pictures of both feet, and attach it to the mail contact reply that we will send you within 24 hours after receiving your order. We will also need photos of your feet seen from above and in profile, and a photography of any commercial footwear that you already have, showing the label with your size and specifications.
*Any additional information that you provide will be very useful to make any of our productions to your specifications. We could use this material in your future requests without repeating this process by registering this information in our exclusive and private customer database.
If you have a foot with orthopedic needs or special measure, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before place your order.